Location: Kingwood, TX
Pay Range: $13-$14/hr
Job Type: Part time; Non-Exempt
Bonus Potential: receive leasing (up to $125 per lease) and renewal (up to $140 per renewal)
Requirements: Must have Apartment Leasing Experience; Must be available to work weekends; Must have reliable transportation and ability to arrive to work on time; Yardi experience preferred
Ideal Leasing Consultant Characteristics:
Nolan Real Estate Leasing Agents are customer centric and driven to provide the best customer service to all they come into contact with.
Leasing Consultants Daily Activities
The Leasing Agent will walk the customer through the leasing journey from initial tour, to the first lease signing, and subsequent renewals.
We believe the focus on this journey we provide to the customer will always set our team apart.
Benefits available to all Nolan Employees
• 11 holiday days a year (including a day off in month of your birthday)
• 6 PTO days a year
• Vacation - 1 week after six months, 1 weeks at 12 months
• Apartment discount starting at 25%. Percentage will increases with your tenure
• For those living at a Class A property, you will receive an additional 30% discount to be combined with tenured discount
• Paid for Education - 80% up front and 20% upon completion
• Medical, dental, and Vision insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• 3 volunteer days off each year
Requirement for all Nolan Employees:
• A high school education or equivalent is required
• All Nolan employees must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends.
Please visit us on-line at