Regional Leasing Specialists
The Elite Team of Regional Leasing Specialists rotates among multiple properties within our portfolio to facilitate leasing goals for NRED. This position reports to the Regional Leasing Manager. Primary responsibilities include interacting with prospective residents, securing lease agreements and renewals, and representing the People First culture to all you come into contact with.
Location: Multiple Sites
Pay: Salary Starting At $16
Bonus: $150 Per Lease
Additional Information: Travel Expense Reimbursement
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rotates among properties within our portfolio to perform leasing of apartment homes to prospective residents by communicating the value of residence at a NRED community.
- Provide leasing coverage to properties to help achieve the budgeted performance goals.
Benefits to all Nolan Employees:
- We offer over a 50% rent discount increasing with tenure on our A+ properties
- Three volunteer days p/year which include a day to support our partnership with St. Judes
- 8 standard holidays PLUS we offer your birthday off and 2 floating holidays you choose when to take.
- Five education days PLUS financial support to continue your education
- 401 K
- Six days a PTO p/year
- Two weeks of vacation.
- Medical, dental, and Vision insurance
- On-Site training
- A high school diploma/GED
- Three years of experience in leasing/sales
- A valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation
Please visit us on-line at