Location: Roeland Park, KS
Pay Range: $12/hr
Bonus Potential: up to $125 each month
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Requirements: Must be dependable, have transportation, prior landscape experience a plus
Ideal Groundskeeper Characteristics
Nolan Real Estate Groundskeepers are customer centric and driven to provide the best customer service to all they come into contact with.
Groundskeepers Daily Activities
Nolan believes that all employees will be a part of the leasing journey from first initial to tour to lease signing and all renewals. Groundskeeper’s part of this journey is to ensure the cleanliness of the community as a whole. We believe the focus on this journey we provide to the customer will always set our team apart.
Benefits available to all Nolan Employees
• 11 holiday days a year (including a day off in month of your birthday)
• 6 PTO days a year
• Vacation - 1 week after six months, 1 weeks at 12 months
• Apartment discount starting at 25%. Percentage will increases with your tenure
• For those living at a Class A property, you will receive an additional 30% discount to be combined with tenured discount
• Paid for Education - 80% up front and 20% upon completion
• Medical, dental, and Vision insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• 3 volunteer days off each year
Requirement for all Nolan Employees
• A high school education or equivalent is required
• All Nolan employees must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends.
Please visit us on-line at