Leasing Consultant - Mission, KS
Experience the Nolan Difference.
At Nolan Real Estate Services (NRES), our mission statement is simple: To attract and develop the best team, build vibrant communities, and deliver exceptional returns. NRES celebrates its fortieth year in 2020! Founded in 1980, NRES is a Kansas City-based real estate firm that owns and manages twenty-one multi-family apartment complexes in Kansas, Texas, Ohio, and Illinois. People who join NRES thrive in a dynamic environment and are passionately determined. Along the way, we build close-knit teams that will sustain us for the next forty years.
We are committed to providing you more than a career:
Careers are made at Nolan - We are committed to developing our staff through our robust in-person, online and social training. Promotions from within are encouraged and have been the catalyst to the exceptional leadership team that Nolan has developed today.
- We are investing in you! We will pay 80% of business related education expenses following first full year of employement, and additional 20% upon completion of course.
- Cutting edge technology- Nolan utilizes innovative property leasing and accounting software that maximizes productivity.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- Six days of PTO a year, Two weeks of vacation.
- We offer our associates a 25% apartment rent discount, increased with tenure.
- 8 standard holidays PLUS we offer your birthday off and 2 floating holidays of your choice
- On-Site training.
- Medical, dental, and Vision insurance.
- Three volunteer days p/year which include a day to support our partnership with St. Jude.
- Five education days PLUS financial support to continue your education
- 401K Plan
Pay Range: $13-$14/hr
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Bonus Potential: receive leasing (up to $125 per lease) and renewal (up to $140 per renewal)
Requirements: Must be a team player willing to work with 2 other leasing agents in a very fast paced office. Must have at least 1 year prior experience on 200 + units.
Leasing Consultants Daily Activities
The Leasing Agent will walk the customer through the leasing journey from initial tour, to the first lease signing, and subsequent renewals. We believe the focus on this journey we provide to the customer will always set our team apart.
Ideal Leasing Consultant Characteristics:
Nolan Real Estate Leasing Agents are customer centric and driven to provide the best customer service to all they come into contact with.
Are you interested in a career made meaningful? We support residents living well, a workplace culture that is friendly, fun, collaborative and one that encourages success ! If you meet the minimum requirements and have a strong customer focused attitude, you are encouraged to submit your resume. Apply with us today!