Position: Property Manager
Location: Springfield, IL
Experience the Nolan Difference.
At Nolan Real Estate Services (NRES), our mission statement is simple: To attract and develop the best team, build vibrant communities, and deliver exceptional returns. NRES celebrates its fortieth year in 2020! Founded in 1980, NRES is a Kansas City-based real estate firm that owns and manages twenty-one multi-family apartment complexes in Kansas, Texas, Ohio, and Illinois. People who join NRES thrive in a dynamic environment and are passionately determined. Along the way, we build close-knit teams that will sustain us for the next forty years.
We are committed to providing you more than a career:
Careers are made at Nolan - We are committed to developing our staff through our robust in-person, online and social training. Promotions from within are encouraged and have been the catalyst to the exceptional leadership team that Nolan has developed today.
- "We are investing in you!" We will pay up to 80% for any reasonable and relatable education course and will reimburese the additional 20% upon successful completion.
- Cutting Edge Technology- Nolan utilizes innovative property leasing and accounting software that maximizes productivity.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- Six days of PTO a year, Two weeks of vacation.
- We offer our associates a 25% apartment rent discount, increased with tenure.
- 8 standard holidays PLUS we offer your birthday off and 2 floating holidays of your choice
- On-Site training.
- Medical, dental, and Vision insurance.
- Three volunteer days p/year which include a day to support our partnership with St. Jude.
- Five education days PLUS financial support to continue your education
- 401K Plan
Pay Range: $45,000-$50,000 /year plus bonus and 25% apartment discount.
Requirements - Prior management experience on 150+ units preferred.
Are you interested in a career made meaningful? We support residents living well, a workplace culture that is friendly, fun, collaborative and one that encourages success ! If you meet the minimum requirements and have a strong customer focused attitude, you are encouraged to submit your resume. Apply with us today!